The Blog

What Queen B* Wore today….

Happy Friday Honey Bees…

You guys have asked me millions of times to do it, and I’ve FINALLY decided to grant you your wishes. “What Queen B* Wore Today” will be a daily update of what I wore that day including where you can find my favourite fashion finds..

To be part of all the fashion madness, make sure you follow me on Twitter and Facebook..

www.Facebbok.com/BonangMatheba

www.Twitter.com/Bonang_M

If you’re on Instagram, follow me- Bonang_M…

Let the fabulous fashion finds begin!!!!

Have a wonderful Friday!! I’ll see ya’ll tonight at 9pm on SABC 1…. love, B*

Watch movie online The Transporter Refueled (2015)

Comments ( 16 )
  • Precious says:

yOu dress up sO well Bonang 🙂 … everything yOu wear suits yOu… Thanks fOr the update #WhatQueenB*wOretoday On Twitter…FacebOOk and here….it keeps us wanting mOre frOm yOur wardrObe hey…Can I have thOse earings yOu wOre with that Thulasindi Pink tOp? pretty please…lOl… lOve yOu B*…Stay Blessed 🙂

• Xoliswa says:

Bonang I love you!Uyangigqokela shem and you do your thing like only you can.Looking at you,following you I see what they mean when they say the world is your oyster!

• Tshego says:

Tjho ous Bonang o montle thata. Wai pontsha gore o tshwa maftown keep up the good work.
    PS: donate me your outfit I lyk it lots

• Kelebogile says:

Too Fabulous ,I love how your clothing selection goes so well altogether ♡

• Phindile Nhlapho says:

hi B, i like that shirth you wearing, please let me know, where you bought it, cause want to buy it…..

Very Nice…
    love you lots…

• tiisetso says:

woooooow got to say dis B ah! u rock my wold u got style hai aah everthing u put on woooow it turn u to a QUEEEEEEEEEEEEN OF THE WORLD I LUV U B I LUV U I ADORE ND sometimes i jst wish i was u coz u have achieved lot of things at a very young age may God continue to bless u mis B

• Lerato Lee Masilo says:

Wow gal u rock my world I luv ur personality ur vibe ur fashion ur everything I mean ur loudness makes me laugh ur voice wakes me up n I jx luv ur style. Keep up da good work

• BOSABOSELE says:

mmmmm….nyc B, ke rata ditlhako tsago..o di rekile kae?

• Mpume says:

FINALLY our wishes r granted, “What Queen B* Wore Today”daily update is gonna b super exciting to check out. Now we don’t have 2 wait 4 Friday nite Live 2 check out your stunning outfits lol. I am one of your biggest and i mean number one fan in SA, u r one of the few SA Celebs that always get it right, always on point 4 the occassion. Your r such an inspiration and all the haters r only indirectly pushing u to be the bestest and 2 stay on top. luv u lots chikita NO HOMO lol xoxoxo

• Sesethu says:

Thank goodness for you B*…Recently bought a red skinny but didn’t know what would go perfectly with it.Thank you

• zindzi says:

you are simply the one celeb in South Africa i can actualy look up to keep ding what you do best BONANG love you stax :”(

• Ntombizanele says:

I love you I love u I just loOve u !

• Nonhlanhla says:

Ur knw evrytm i see i jst cry bcz u insper me even wen u wit ur mum u jst rimd me my mum anywy gal*B plz hlp me i nid u

• zinhle says:

LOVE U AND LOVE THE LOOK JST WNT T HV THOSE SHOES S HOPE I WIL B GETING THEM SOON,LMAO

• ATHINI says:

Tjo tjo tjo girly u remind me of maself, ur hight, ur weight, ur willdness, ur phlyness n especially ur loughs. gal wish i had de oppotunity u had, surely al b fer nw. ur lucky n blessed gal dnt ever underestimate dat, i knw lots of girls including me who wuld lov to b on ur shoes bt some of de thngz r jst nt meant to b doesnt meta how hard u try. even thogh thou i alwayz consol maself by telling maself dat 1 day later it will happen coz its obvious nw it wont b sooner. Luv u Qeen B ur my Mentor ukhule uqiniseke sana

• My Homepage says:

… [Trackback]…

[…] Here you can find 34527 additional Informations: bonangmatheba.com/2012/05/25/what-queen-b-wore-today/ […]…