The Blog

Behind The Scenes at my Destiny Man Shoot- YUM!!

Comments ( 22 )
  • Aphiwe Sapo says:

I totally love your energy Bonang! I really am inspired by you. You show young women like us thta we can strive for success, DO IT ALL & still find happiness in the little joys of life. I wish you all the best in life. Just keep doing you, because no one does it better :) Love you

• Happy Zikalala says:

More to being at your favourite best I guess…
    Goodluck!

• muriel says:

you rock gal you have got a goal in life you know what u want.

• Palesa Morei says:

As always Dazzling our eyes… In the park, another great job

• ms.gaba says:

Claiming this lady is my big sis =)_she really inspires me ta work hard ay

• kenny Eyes says:

Hi B ..good work & stay grounded…

• Ms zESHY says:

always on point, we were hoping you could show us some more pix from the shoot but you blew em away hey… love u madly

• ntoyoce says:

hey lovely…love u girl when i grow up i wanna bB jus lyk u ..keep da episodes rollin…we got ur back

• tshepo says:

gal u rock. love you,your work, your energy and your focus. keep doing big things, am behind you and God bless you more.

• Uddz says:

Hey B, you really are an inspiration and woooow you really doing good. Stay grounded,focus keep on pushing sister and God will bless you even more.

• Amo says:

This interview makes me feel like I know B*. So open and honest…keep em coming mama!!

• vuyolwethu says:

i love you B, u inspire me so much bcz u’ve the confidence and energy and u dnt care abt the negative thngs people may sy abt u ….thts wt i lv the most abt u….jts wsh culd meet 1 day…..

• nwabisa felele says:

Well done B just cant get enough of you..we love you girl!

• phokoane terry says:

U just rock my world#blowing kisses

• Lucia Otsetswe says:

Gr8,but i expect to see a lot of your photos and pass me through the journey of your background and how you managed to drive where you are write now. You inspire me a lot B…

• Mbali Dlamini says:

Hey “b”,just looking and listening to you doing you inspires me everyday to wake up and do me regardless of what people say behind my back because i know that a dog will never buck unless something is moving so keep on doing what you’re doing and never change just for the sake of pleasing people*me included*,continue doing you,LOVE U….XOXO!

• POPLAP POPZA says:

WOW WHY CANT YOU BE MY FORSTER PARENT COZ I AM SO ENERGETIC JST LYK YOU

• Xolile Nyawo says:

Why am I not surprised? This is B* we talkin’ about… Keep it up girl, you inspire me and a whole lot more young girls out there!!!
    Much love MWAAH (H)

• Milkshake Mbonambi* says:

WOW! I’m impressed,I’ve always loved u B*You ur great,love yo fashion,love yo energy but I’m madly in love wit da fact dat u ur always yoself,on cam or in person.Dat jus inspires me coz u don’t look down on others.May God shower u wit Blessings and keep on Doing well for yoself.Love u B**Woman Power*

• Keletso Moeketsi says:

Hey B*

Keep shining like the star that you are B*…move forward and continue setting the trend for young girls, thats what we need in this country. Inspirations like u baybay***…like i can hear u say “Darlings; darlings” & your crAze co-host on the B* hive

Love u Darling**

MissK

• lwando says:

i love the music in your show…. please leave credits. i love you

• My Homepage says:

… [Trackback]…

[...] There you will find 3243 more Infos: bonangmatheba.com/2011/08/28/behind-the-scenes-at-my-destiny-man-shoot-yum/ [...]…